Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Harper Brown Stamps

I am a blog hopper....I know, I know...but, seriously....I found this blog after reading Angie Smith's blog about her daughter Audrey Caroline.  Kelly and her husband have gone through infertility and were so blessed when they became pregnant with their daughter, Harper.  That's what drew me in...you see us women who have gone through infertility love to hear other's stories...it lifts us up...it makes us feel not so alone.  So...I have been following Kelly's blog and anxiously awaiting the birth of Harper...I checked last night and found she was born but, had some complications and had been airlifted to another hospital where they could care for her better.  I added a button on my right sidebar..."Praying for Harper"...would you join me in doing so??? Thanks so much!!!

No comments: