Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just thinking....

How thankful I am.....for everything around me. My husband, my house, my MOM, my sister and brother-in-law....my in-laws and the big family I became a part of when I married Aaron. I feel blessed....but, on the other hand, I feel and know that God is going to be giving me so much more. We were overwhelmed and blessed last week after talking to Margaret at Christian Homes. She called to go over some of the subsidy logistics with us. And...during that conversation we learned someone who loves us very much had sent in $3000 towards our placement fee. God is so good!!! And...if that someone is reading this (because we were not told who it/they was/were)...we thank you for the bottom of our hearts. What an AMAZING blessing that was to us. And...Margaret was so thrilled to be able to share that news with us. And while I'm talking about Margaret, she is wonderful....we love her! I just want to reach through the phone and give her a big hug. She has made this experience so easy.......thank you Jesus for people who love what they do. It is very apparent that Margaret is one of those people!

1 comment:

Dan and Sarah said...

So glad that I know now you have a blog!!!! And I'm even linked on yours. Ha ha. So glad to have a way to keep up. :) Lots of love and hugs!