Friday, December 25, 2009

CHRISTmas Day 2009




This probably my most favorite day! I so love hanging out in my sweats with my family....eating my Mom's yummy food...the prime rib was GREAT Mom...you just have to be patient...breakfast casserole...and I made sticky buns for the first time. I think they will be the NEW tradition. We open stockings and then presents. Followed by a day of just relaxing....ohhhhhh....so much fun! Halle got some fun stuff...a stuffed chicken from Great Grammie Carla...she loves to say "cluck, cluck, cluck"...just like her "Barnyard Dance" book....jammies from Grammie, her Little People School and a so fun singing Crayola thing. TiTi got her the cutest outfit from Gymboree and a new baby Cabbage Patch. Aaron got his most favorite gift EVER....a Book about building tube amps. If you want to know about it...you'll have to ask him. He's been in the garage ever since! Just kidding, but...seriously, he LOVES it! I got a super cute, hip, brown purse, cozy slippers...and Lia Sophia necklace and a fun black sweater. Halle slept like a dream in her Pack-n-Play that we put in Grammie's walk-in closet....and Amber added THREE more purses to her collection! SHEESH!! But...most important we all got to spend time together!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.