- HIS timeline. That's right. We have been told this process may take anywhere from 18-24 months. That is a quite a bit longer than we waited for Halle. But, we know that He is control and truly He knows best which child is right for us and when that said child will become a part of our family.
- The Birth Mother. For wisdom, guidance and His grace. That she would feel loved and appreciated and know that she is sacrificing so much, but giving us the "Best Gift Ever".
- Financing. We have applied for a grant and it may be up to ten weeks before we hear back from then. We know that our Jesus will provide, but...it never hurts to have the extra prayers.
- For our Halle. She is super, duper beyond excited to be a BIG sister. In her almost 5 years she has been a part of a lot emotionally. She has watched her Mommy carry her little brother and not bring that same brother home from the hospital. She knows where he is and has a greater understanding of Heaven. But, bringing a new little person to her home may put a wrench in to her seemingly "I'm the only child" attitude. We plan on taking Halle with us to meet her new brother/sister. We would love to visit with her Foster family as well as maybe her Birth Mother (if she is willing). Pray for our sensitive little girl's heart. This may be a lot for her to take in.
- Our stay in Texas We have to wait for some paperwork to be filed and approved after the baby is placed with us. This can go super fast (it was less than a week with Halle) or super slow. We'd like the quicker route, pretty please. Aaron only has so much time off and would love to be there with us.
I know for some, you may think this premature. We haven't been matched yet and we just turned our paperwork in. Nope. That baby is growing in our hearts and it's never too early to share with others your needs and how to pray for them. And I know that He is faithful!