Thursday, March 19, 2015

My Heart

I've been meaning to do this.  BUT, my life is SO full.  Halle is playing soccer, Lucy has been walking since she was TEN MONTHS and is the busiest kid EVER.  I work three days a week.  I have piles of laundry in my house and a dirty floor and dusty tables.  But, through all of this I feel complete and well taken care of.  I'm thankful and blessed.  And Jesus is working on me.  He is handing me ways to be used by HIM.  My testimony is speaking for me.  The sweet, short life of our Elliott is blessing others even today.  It's part of me and my testimony.  It was hard, so hard…but, I learned so very much.  I would give anything to have our son here with us. But, I know without a shadow of a doubt his life was not in vain.  When life is hard, my friends, cling to HIM.  Let HIM lead you.  Surround yourself with those who lift you up.  Those who care for you and love you just the way you are.  Really, isn't that what our Jesus does?  He gets into our messy lives, our dirty floors and dusty tables.  He reaches all the cobwebs and covers us with HIS grace.  He carries us when we can't carry ourselves.  He is simply the BEST!  He is my refuge and my strength.  And, my portion.

And…because it's been SO long since I've been on here….let me share with you pictures we had taken in September of our beautiful family.






No comments: