Friday, September 11, 2009

From a pumpkin....to a bunny!!

I was thinking about fall today...and Halloween...which led me to think about a costume for Halle. I remembered that Auntie Lisa had given us cousin Eden's costume of a bunny and wanted to see if it would fit!! Guess what...it does PERFECTLY!! And seriously, have you seen a cuter bunny?? With that little brown face. She LOVED having the costume on...she was so silly and crawling EVERYWHERE...I could hardly get a good picture of her. AND...in comparison...we have a picture of Halle last year at Halloween...thanks Mary Lynne & Robbie!! We're so glad Halle got to spend the time with you all!!!



5 comments:

Mrs. M said...

LOVE IT!! ;-)

Saralee said...

A little chocolate bunny! Can we get any cuter??!! ♥

The Pascua Family said...

she is the cutest bunny I have ever seen!!! so adorable!!

Dana Lohrer said...

Halle, is so adorable!!! So very precious!!! You can see her personality through her pics and can tell she loves life!!! Why wouldn't she, she has the best parents in the world!!!

Marian said...

Makes me want to go out and buy a Halloween outfit for Tess!!! How cute!