Friday, September 11, 2009

Fun at the Park

On Sunday, September 6, we celebrated Great-Grandma Benner's 80th birthday!! WAHOOO!! I asked her how it felt to be 80...she said, "Not much different...I still feel with my hands!"...what a jokester! We are glad we got to spend some time with Grandma, the Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. We were at the the city park which made it lots of fun for all the kids. AND..the rain held out until we were leaving....PHEW! Halle especially loved Lisa & Matt's puppy Hixson. If she could, she would hug every dog she sees...I'm so glad too. I was scared of dogs for a long time and I don't want her to be like that too! After we had lunch, cake & visited we took Halle down the park to "play" and have an impromptu photo shoot. We needed some pictures for her birthday invites. She loves the swings and slide...in fact, she was crying because I went down with her. SHEESH!! Can you say: strong willed?? That's our little girl!!







No comments: