Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Product Review



Just a few things here....sorry, no pictures of Hal this time. This post is devoted to me and some of my favorite products right now. The first is Bare Escentuals Bronzer...it gives me just the extra *warmth* I need during the summer months. Probably any bronzer would do..I got this from my Mom for free...so, it works well for me! The second is Clairol Nice & Easy Root Touch-Up. Let's face it...I'm not getting any younger and neither, unfortunately, is my hair! I find more gray all the time. Frankly, I simply CAN NOT afford to get my hair colored more than every 3 months. This product has really helped me STRETCH my time...and I feel so much better about my hair without the HUGE gray grow out line in my part. Check it out at your local Target, Walmart, Fred Meyer or any other store that carries hair color. My shade is: Light Auburn, Light Reddish Brown. Lastly, Hempz "Touch of Summer" daily mosturizer...in Medium Skin Tones. This is a daily mosturizer with sunless tanner in it. AND...can I just tell you? I love it...it doesn't stink and I don't have that silly orange glow that usually comes with sunless tanner. My sister-in-law, who owns a hair salon & spray tanning joint gave it to me and I'm so glad she did!! That's it for today...tomorrow we're off to Orgeon for camping with our dear friends....AND...I don't have to go back to work until July 22! Can you tell I'm a *little* bit excited??





No comments: