Sunday, June 29, 2008

Trevin Abraham

This is my dear friend Krisit and her son Trevin Abraham that she and her husband Mike adopted from Ethiopia in January.  Isn't he a doll??  I just wanted to share these two pictures from last night.  They came over with some other friends for a Sumas Days Celebration.  The little town we live in has a fireworks display the Saturday before the 4th of July and it has become tradition for some friends to come over and enjoy the fireworks with us.  We were trying to get Trevin to laugh and I think we succeeded!  I'm pretty sure he's saying "Cheese" in the first picture.  The next one makes me feel so special...he climbed in my lap and laid his head on my shoulder, stuck his thumb in his mouth and just cuddled.....AHHHHH!  Unfortunately, it didn't last long.  He's a mover and shaker!  I love the contrast between his skin and mine.  I'm so glad God made us all different.  SHHH...don't tell anyone, but..I'm praying for a wife for little Trevin.  I'm hoping we'll be able to help with that when we receive our baby!


1 comment:

Dena said...

what a natural.

(tear)