Saturday, September 6, 2008

What a fun day!

Today my Mom, my sister Amber and I went to visit my friend Jess and her kiddos: Jake, Savannah and new twins Honor and Justice.  We brought yummy Mac&Cheese for dinner along with a green salad and of course BREAD!  I also made Jess' favorites:  Snickerdoodles!!  It was so fun to hang out with them and lend Jess some hands!  These boys are so good and Jake and Savannah take their new job as Big Brother and Sister very seriously!  Jake even changed a few poopy diapers while we were there.  So....here is our day in picture review:

Honor chillin' on the couch...I love his mouth in that "O"!

Justice hangin' out in the bouncy seat!

Amber with both the boys

Mom, Jake & Savannah played a game of scrabble....not sure where Savannah is!

Big Bro Jake & little Bro Honor

Savannah had to show me this rope swing...lots of fun for them!!

Mom and Sis making the salad for dinner

No comments: