Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's official....

Our house is a MESS...most of the time. Hal does such a super duper job of placing her mark on EVERYTHING in our house. I can seriously say that I never seem to have this place looking the way I would like it to. AND...I'm learning to live with that....like it or not! Dancing with my sweet girl, reading books and snuggling has taken top priority. Let's just take a look at what this place may look like on any given day......
Yes, Hal LOVES stickers...these are my garage sale stickers...they have been put to good use!! And more importantly, it keeps her busy and occupied!
We have quite the collection of books in LOTS of places....
My counter...SHEESH...this bothers me the most! Don't worry all the counter space is not taken up!! Things just seem to take up residence here.
More toys...in Hal's area...
This sweet, sleeping brown girl...seriously how does she do this?? She looks so cute and innocent...not so people, not so. She is full of life and SO much ENERGY!

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

I LOVE the picture of Halle at the end! Sleeping kids make the best photos. :)