Friday, December 5, 2008

Feeling Blessed

Wow!  I promised a post about our amazing Texas adoption journey, but...that will have to wait.  Now I just wanted to share about the many blessings we have received through this journey.  I need to eat, shower and get ready, but...that can wait.  Can I just tell you how much I love my daughter?  Even though she decided it was a good idea to spit up ALL over Mommy and herself last night after her last feeding....and then only slept an hour before she woke up hungry again?  Silly girl...but, she did then sleep 7 1/2 hours after that...thank you JESUS!!  I love that when you're feeding her and she's in that milk coma she does this little grin thing with her bottle in her mouth....I love her little chicken legs and how the insides of her hands and the bottom of her feet are still pink...and her curly hair that is still soft and silky....oh....the list could go on and on.  I just want to thank EVERYONE for the many blessings we have received....money, gift cards to Walmart, kind words, prayers....diapers, formula, clothes.  We are so blessed and we want to thank you for all of that.  I just sent off our Christmas card to Costco.  This is the first year I haven't made them, but...trust me, the picture will make up for all of that!  And...I need to work on a Christmas letter later!!!  But, that can wait! 

No comments: