Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good Deal!


Oh the joy of new crayons!!  I remember how I loved getting new crayons at the beginning of the school year.  Yes, I'm a crayon snob...they have to be Crayola or I just don't like them.  So...when my Mom and I were at Target yesterday and I spotted this AMAZING sale I couldn't resist.  For each box of 24 Crayola crayons I paid 22 cents!!  Can you believe that??  They were full price 94 cents.  OH...the large washable ones were $2.99.  I just really wanted to bless the kids at our church.  They crayons are so yucky...especially in the toddler room which I work in every other month.  The large washable ones are for that room!  I can't wait to try them out next month!  I challenge you to think of a small way you can bless your church....and the kids in it!  This didn't cost me much, but...they may help to bring a little lost soul to Jesus!  

No comments: