Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Favorite Things

So...I thought it would be fun to show you my favorite things in my house.  So...let's begin:

My husband's guitar, Tigger...Aaron made this...isn't he talented?  I sure think so....I love having his guitars and music in my house.  This one now has a place on the wall in our office! FUN!


Next on the list, our couch!  It's so cozy and I love that it's denim.  It's starting to look like a faded pair of worn in jeans.  Not sure if that's the look we're going for, but...we sure like it.  But watch out...it's one that will suck you right in.

This Americana quilt that was handmade by my boss, Mary.  She gave it to Aaron and I as a wedding gift.  We love to snuggle up in that on a cold Northwest night!

When you walk in our front door you'll see this sofa table.  I love that I can put all my friends and family on here.....and when friends come they get to see this first off!

This plate says it all!  We make this a motto in our home!  Praise our Lord and Savior!  LOUDLY!  With instruments and voices and hands raised.....He has done so many great things we need to remember this daily!

Yummy Yankee Candles.....ahhh......my love of candles!  The current scent "Mango Peach Salsa"...it's wonderful.  And I have this funny thing about my candles...all the scents have to blend well together.  So...I usually just burn all of the same kind.  Yes...I even burn them on summer evenings...it's cool enough in our house.

Books on my bookshelf....oh, whoopss......OUR bookshelf.  Actually, I can not tell a lie, I have taken over this bookshelf that Aaron made.  Thanks honey!  We are so in need of more bookshelf space, but...we don't have room to put a bigger one!  Yes, I love to read....thanks for that Grandma Rose.  But, more than reading, I love sharing my books with others.  "April's lending library"


Ahhhhh....sweet cherry red Kitchen-Aid mixer!  This was the best wedding present we got!  At least I think so....I can not tell you how many times I've used this in the 4 1/2 years I had it!  You all need one!!

Last, but...certainly not least on this list is my husband, Aaron!  I don't have a picture of just him, but...please know he is my most favorite thing in my house!!  I love you honey!!  More than anything on this list!!  Now, what are the favorite things in your house?  Share them with me!!

No comments: