Friday, November 21, 2008

Today is the Day!

This has been our theme song through all of this! Lincoln Brewster's..."Today is the Day" Well, today truly is the day. We have an appointment at the agency at 9am....that's in 50 minutes...count them......we will sign paperwork and meet our daughter. Aaron and I enjoyed our day yesterday despite our bright and early flight out of Bellingham. We arrived in Tyler around 6:15pm. BUT...not before sampling "Sonic" before we arrived. AND...last night we enjoyed dinner at Chili's. We decided we would like to open both of these restaurants in Bellingham. Who wants to help us? HEHEHEHE!! Well, I have my tea and I'm going back the room now to pack the diaper bag....the car seat is in the car. AND...it is so cold here....35 degrees to be exact!!! I"ll try to keep this updated! Keep praying...we love you all!

6 comments:

Dana Lohrer said...

YAY! You ate at 2 of my most favorite places ever!!! They are the best and yes Bellingham needs both of them!!!

So happy for you and Aaron!!! So awesome! Can't wait to "hear" about the journey of today! God is good!!!!

The Pascua Family said...

We can't wait to see your first family picture wtih sweet Halle Grace!! So excited for you today, praying and celebrating Gods goodness with you!!

Keep us posted!!

Amy said...

Thinking about you guys..and did you know today is "national adoption day" how cool is that? Anyways, give us more detail about little Halle when you have a chance. So happy for you!
love ya-Amy

Life in a nutshell said...

I am so excited for you!

Dena said...

I hear my mom already beat me to an email!! shoot!!

We are praying for you guys and are SO excited!!!

xoxo

Saralee said...

Okay all you "Sonic" fans!! Did you know that they are opening one in Ferndale in the next couple of weeks??????

Sooooooooooooo excited for you guys!! Your Mom e-mailed me the picture of you, (April) holding Halle for the first time . . . all I can say is tears!! April . . . the smile on your face was priceless!! We are so happy for you and Aaron. Halle is a blessed little Princess to have you for her Mommy and Daddy!
Hugs & Blessings~ Saralee