Friday, October 31, 2008

Adoption Update --

We received this e-mail today from our adoption agency!  Just a quick update for you all.  AND...I just want to say thank you to all of our friends and family.  We love that you are as excited as we are about all of this.  I love that last night the first thing my brother-in-law Guy asked me was how our adoption stuff was going and if we had heard anything!  Thanks Guy!!  We appreciate you!  So...here's the e-mail...I had sent Margaret an e-mail just asking for an update!!  

Good morning!

It is fine to check in and you aren't bugging me. I know waiting is hard. 

Well, to bring you up to date, we have had a couple girls in the program who
looked at your information, but in the long run, they dropped out choosing
to parent. There are others in the program, of course, but they are not at a
point to select the adoptive family yet. We are getting more girls sending
back their information to begin working with us so it will happen for you.

Again, you are not bugging me. I appreciate you checking in, because I get
so busy with all the paper stuff in this work getting other families
approved, I let time get by and don't check in with all of you as I should.
Thanks for keeping me on my toes!!!!

Have a great weekend and you continue in our prayers for the Lord's plan!

No comments: