Friday, October 24, 2008

On friday

Today is friday.  Can I just say I am so thankful that God gave us weekends.  I'm feeling sooooooooo  busy and worn out!  I really need this weekend to recharge.  I would also like to speak about my lack of posts.  Folks, the last sentence says it all.  I sat down last night to do some posting and I don't think the garlic french fries I had from my favorite store "Trader Joes" agreed with me.  So...no post!  It's was ginger peach tea and the couch for me!!  This post is kinda random....I'm hoping to get some posting in this weekend.  Now, I know it says I have only NINE followers...come on, where's the love??  I think I honestly have more than that!!  AND...lastly, if you remember would you pray for our adoption.  I'm becoming weary.....I know it's only been 7 weeks since we've been approved, but...the agency made it seem like it would be a lot faster than this.  Please pray we will be able to welcome our baby into our family by the end of the year!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hang in there! You are in my prayers everyday. I'm reminded every time I check my blog to see if you have updated.