Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hooray for FALL!!!

Ok, some of you may think I'm crazy, but...I do love FALL!!!  That being said I had to change by background!  AND...I found an even better site for free backgrounds...I LOVE this gals designs...she is RIGHT up my alley!  The format is wider...I think I can make my pictures bigger!!  So...visit her site.  I will most definitely be going back there...in fact, I have my next background already picked out!  Now I'll leave you with some of my favorite things about fall, not in any particular order.

the leaves changing color...
cool crisp mornings with dew on the grass....
pumpkin spiced lattes from Starbucks...
let's hear it for sweatshirts and long pants...
volleyball season...
fall line-up...
hot apple cider....with caramel...
pumpkins...
all things gloriously fall at Fairway Country Furnishings...
snuggling on the couch....
reading a good book with a cup a tea while it rains outside....

1 comment: