Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shara's Wedding

Amber, Mom & I -- "The Girls"

Flower arrangement at the reception

Truffles from "Lynden Chocolates".  These were the favors.

Here's my Mom and her bestest friend Marlene

On October 4 Marlene's oldest daughter, Shara was married to Billy.  This family has been long time family friends of ours.  My Mom was in their wedding and I along with my best friend, Jessica, babysat for all three of Don & Marlene's girls.  Mom, Amber and I were honored to attend.  AND...Mom and I helped out Marlene by setting out the truffles on each plate before the wedding...along with some yummy goodies.  My favorite...AnnaMae's oh so delicious almond tarts.  The floral arrangements at the wedding AND reception were AMAZING!!  And oh so fallish!  LOVE THAT!  We had a fabulous meal catered by Rose and her Girls from the Fairway Cafe....YUM-O!!  We all had a great time and we're so glad we were able to be a part of this!!!




1 comment:

Vonda said...

Um...you forgot to mention the good company! :) Just kidding.... we did enjoy sharing a table with you ladies, though.

I ran into your blog through Facebook and have really been enjoying reading it! You guys will be in our prayers-- may God bring you one of His precious children soon!!!