Friday, April 4, 2008

The Twins!

HOOOORRRAAAYYY!!!  My best friend Jessica is pregnant and expecting twins!!  Well...she was 20 weeks today and had her gender ultrasound.  So...I'm happy to announce that they have twin BOYS on the way.  Big brother Jake is ecstatic over the news....big sister Savannah has not quite accepted it yet.  Sis, you'll be the ONLY girl.....and you can do all the girly stuff with Mom while the boys hang out with Dad. And...start praying that Aaron and April get a little girl!!!  Jess is due on August 20 and we can't wait to see those little guys! 

3 comments:

Stacy said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! I am so jealous. Tell Jessica I am SO jealous. I've *always* wanted twins! :) HOW FUN! Congratulations to them! :)

(How old are Jake and Savannah, now?)
~Stacy

His Amazing Grace said...

Stac!! Can you believe it?? Jake and Savannah are 8 & 6 now. We all thought they were done having kids. In fact, we have their crib and changing table. Jess was measuring 26 weeks at her 18 week appointment...are you sure you're jealous??? It will be fun!!!

Stacy said...

April,
WOW! That's so fun. And yes, I am SURE I am jealous. I'm still hoping... :)
I love it. :)

~Stacy